Noots' Notes Game 10: 31-20 Win over San Diego

Noots

Cutler stopping the touchdown on the interception was the play of the game.

Peace :dabears

That was huge when Cutler and Forte combined to get him out of bounds. Up 11 points with around 8 min to play and I think they still had all their time outs. A TD on that is huge. And as it turned out was even bigger when Rivers characteristically forced a ball into the end zone where best case scenario would be an incompletion (I know all to well, I drafted this guy on my fantasy team). But what follow was just as impressive. We converted 7 straight 3rd downs to chew up around 7 min of clock. I didn't agree with the fake punt call, I would have rather tried to pin them deep, with just under 2 min to go and no time outs. Then Rivers does what he's done best this year and threw the ball to Graham sealing the game. I guess given the situation the fake punt wasn't a bad risk, given it was a two score game and they were out of timeouts and the clock inside 2 min. if we make it game over. If we fail they are still behind the eight ball. Would have worked if Podleash wouldn't have over threw Steltz.

On the post game show they were talking about that play by cutler and compared it to the Super Bowl when Rex basically does nothing to stop the guy from returning that interception for a TD. What Cutler and Forte did was prove that you fight for every inch in this game you never know what will happen if you knock them out of bounds and they have to try to score conventionally.