Do we get a comp pick for D. Manning???

Connorbear

He played 13 games for Houston this year. I would think we should at least get a 4th or 5th rounder.

Thoughts?

Peace :dabears

I'm not quite sure how it all works but,I do believe the Bears recieved a draft pick for Berrien comparable to the round he was drafted in.(3rd) It also came at the end of the round. I just can't remember exactly when he signed with the Vikings.

I'm not quite sure how it all works but,I do believe the Bears recieved a draft pick for Berrien comparable to the round he was drafted in.(3rd) It also came at the end of the round. I just can't remember exactly when he signed with the Vikings.

Where he was drafted is irrelevant. The best possible comp pick is after the 3rd round. The formula is based on how big a contract the guy you lost signed with some variance for productivity and playing time. Then, that is offset based on the contracts of FAs signed the same offseason.

We may not get much of anything because of Meriweather/Williams/Okoye/Barber. I wouldn't count on much. Maybe a 5th at best.