ARE WE NOW JUST DELETING POSTS WE DON'T AGREE WITH?

Lucky Luciano

As one previously banned from this group I can say the admin can be suspect. There are some here, at least in the past, who had little tolerance for views that did not coincide with what they felt were acceptable.

Hard to accept as a Loves Park boy...but oh well.

Hopefully we can all post our views without concern about undue admin intervention, with the admin obviously aware that there are so many options open for opening a new username/address that it is impossible to avoid allowing all Bears fans, even those who have views formed from being fans from the last 50 years, to be allowed access here.

So, if you don't see any more from me, know that this admin team does not allow views outside theirs to be tolerated.

If so, there are lots of other Bears forums out there. LOTS.

Indeed, 61111, Birkenshaw Lane, is where I did reside at the time I joined.

Attended North Park Church of Christ and have all sort of history I could discuss....but felt quite disturbed at being outed as I was.

Never mind, this is a great group here and I would prefer not to be booted again.

Attended North Park Church of Christ and have all sort of history I could discuss....but felt quite disturbed at being outed as I was.

Never mind, this is a great group here and I would prefer not to be booted again.

What did you get banned for?

I do not know where you live now, really none of my business, but I am less than 1/2 mile from the address you just gave, in Loves Park.

I got banned for posting anger that my views regarding my belief that Brian Urlacher should be traded had been removed from the site.

I might add that I had posted some derogatory views regarding Cutler after our playoff defeat a year or two ago. I was not a popular poster...but I still have the same views regardless.

I got banned for posting anger that my views regarding my belief that Brian Urlacher should be traded had been removed from the site.

I might add that I had posted some derogatory views regarding Cutler after our playoff defeat a year or two ago. I was not a popular poster...but I still have the same views regardless.

Wow, thats shocking, not that bad of topics.

I don't remember, but it must have been a suspension of sorts. I'm not going to say we are perfect but I'd like to think we are one of the most open and accessible forums on the web. Very accepting of multiple thoughts and viewpoints as long. My personal stance is, we are all entitled to our opinions and any opinion is fine, as long as we treat one another with respect.

When I debate with someone in here, I know one thing, at the end of the day, we are all cheering like hell for the Bears to succeed!!!

Either way, I think its great we have so many Bear fans with different perspectives to share. For pete sake, when we pass on lineman in the draft, I get an image of "Jason" throwing his remote at the TV, haha.

I do not know where you live now, really none of my business, but I am less than 1/2 mile from the address you just gave, in Loves Park.

I live in England now, life has moved me far away, but if you would like I can answer any quiz you would like regarding life in the area. I lived my first 40 years in the Rockford/Loves Park area so have at it if you like.

I live in England now, life has moved me far away, but if you would like I can answer any quiz you would like regarding life in the area. I lived my first 40 years in the Rockford/Loves Park area so have at it if you like.

I have no reason to question you, was just hoping you still lived there, heck, even with my cane and bum hip, I could have walked to that address, LOL.

Wow, thats shocking, not that bad of topics.

At the time some thought it was a problem....I guess.

That being said, I was not blameless as I posted after the playoff loss and was outspoken about my views.

Regardless, if I thought this was a shi$ forum I would have moved on to the other myriad of options, but chose otherwise as I believe that most here love the Bears and and are real fans.

But next time they boot me, I will not return.

I have no reason to question you, was just hoping you still lived there, heck, even with my cane and bum hip, I could have walked to that address, LOL.

I wish I did too Pix, in many ways, but my home is here in the midlands of England now, for good or bad. If I ever return for a visit I will certainly let you know and be happy to meet up.

My parents came to visit last week and enjoyed themselves greatly, although they missed their Logli shopping trips....

FWIW, I changed the title of a couple threads today so that there were official "threads for the first 4 draft picks", but I didn't merge or delete anything.

I'd understand if someone did though. There's already an "angry" thread about a pick, why isn't that thread adequate?