Undrafted free agents

sulster

Chicago Bears

Ronnie Cameron, DT, Old Dominion

FCS 2nd team All American, had 73 tackles, 17 TFL, 6.5 sacks

Scott Wedige, OL, Northern Illinois

Played Center, can play guard...ALL MAC First team/Rimington & Rotary Trophy Preseason watch list.

Both scouting reports look pretty damn good to me. REALLY like what im reading about WEdgie http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...12&genpos=C on here

Admins you wanna make this into a UFA thread where we post all the guys the bears bring in?

Trevor Coston, S, Maine

Coston is an underrated prospect with the ability to make an NFL roster as an eighth defensive back/special teams player.

can't find anything else positive about this guy, only had 6 reps in the bench press (i know it means nothing, but i can do 11)

Chris Summers, WR, Liberty

Another huge 6'5" WR with 4.58 speed

James Brown is a good one. Could of went as high as round 4.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/colleg...mp;player=43021

Probably just his name. They may have confused him with the sportscaster. Either way, I like the pickup as I was looking for him in the 5th, and the 7th. So this is a great UDFA acquisition.

Emery with some really solid UDFA pickups so far. He really don't care.

honeybadger2.png

Chicago Bears UDFA's so far:

Ronnie Cameron, DT, Old Dominion

James Brown, OL, Troy

Trevor Coston, S, Maine

Chris Summers, WR, Liberty

David Mosley, WR, Northwest Missouri St.

Tyler Holmes, LB, Mass

Scott Wedige did not sign with Bears, he went to Arizona.

LOVE the James Brown signing. Like you all have said, he could've went in round 2, 3, or 4. In my last mock, I had the Bears taking him in round 3.

The Liberty WR is intriguing as well, but admittedly, I don't know a thing about him. I didn't catch too many Liberty games this fall. Shocking, I know.

LOVE the James Brown signing. Like you all have said, he could've went in round 2, 3, or 4. In my last mock, I had the Bears taking him in round 3.

The Liberty WR is intriguing as well, but admittedly, I don't know a thing about him. I didn't catch too many Liberty games this fall. Shocking, I know.

I looked at the usual spots for draft analysis on the S and WR, but couldn't find a thing.