Rams @ Bears, 9/23/12

balta1701-A

Bears 30-17

Expect to see a lot of running early, a change up from last week. I believe Tice will make it a priority to get the run game going. Without Forte, presumably, Bush is going to get the chance to carry the load. I think he goes over 100 yards and Cutler might not get sacked once. Brandon Marshall dominates as usual, Cutler throws a few TD's, and the defense plays well in 1st half, then Lovie starts playing prevent defense and the Rams put up some points late in the 2nd half.

Can't say enough about how well the D-Line has played this year. They've been the reason the defense has been surprisingly competent in the first 3 games. Consistency. They have been the most consistent part of this whole team.

Meanwhile, offensively, I am worried about Cutler going forward. He was bad again today. Accuracy and decision making is becoming a problem. I think we could get blown out Monday night against Dallas. I don't see Cutler performing well with the pass rush Dallas can bring, along with their two star corners. I don't feel good about next week. Thank God we won today. Things could be worse.

Can't say enough about how well the D-Line has played this year. They've been the reason the defense has been surprisingly competent in the first 3 games. Consistency. They have been the most consistent part of this whole team.

Meanwhile, offensively, I am worried about Cutler going forward. He was bad again today. Accuracy and decision making is becoming a problem. I think we could get blown out Monday night against Dallas. I don't see Cutler performing well with the pass rush Dallas can bring, along with their two star corners. I don't feel good about next week. Thank God we won today. Things could be worse.

This post makes me think something that I've said before, and others have mentioned this year, is the Bears' OL and play-calling turning Jay Cutler into David Carr?

This post makes me think something that I've said before, and others have mentioned this year, is the Bears' OL and play-calling turning Jay Cutler into David Carr?

Jay has been bad with or without time to throw this season. He's just not throwing the ball well. He is at the bottom of the list, in terms of completion % among all quarterbacks this year. Is it the Thumb? I don't know.. Like I've said before, he's just being way too careless with the football, it almost reminds me of 09, the year he threw 26-27 interceptions. It started with the pick 6 and has carried over through the past few weeks.