Sit Jay or pay later ?

Grouchy Bear

I really don't care how big this game is I don't want Jay to play. When the replay of that hit is shown time to time even I get woozy and get a migraine.

Even if we had a halfway decent line I wouldn't play him. If this team has any moxie they would squeak out a win, but that besides the point. I'm think of his longtime health as a human being, father, husband not as a essential key clog for a win.

Last I read the Bear Org. is scrambling for answers and have been making changes to the OL and talks of packages schemed for max protect. Shame on you ! Everybody outside Halas hall has been crying out loud of how inept of our talent level at OL is and immediate future. The Vikings are not going to give a shit about Jay and will take a shot when they have a chance clean or not.

We pay a backup QB big money and its time for him to step up earn his paycheck. We also have a solid 3rd string QB who can come in and manage an offense.

This has to be a team victory where all three facets have to be up to the challenge.

Take care Jay !

I really don't care how big this game is I don't want Jay to play. When the replay of that hit is shown time to time even I get woozy and get a migraine.

Even if we had a halfway decent line I wouldn't play him. If this team has any moxie they would squeak out a win, but that besides the point. I'm think of his longtime health as a human being, father, husband not as a essential key clog for a win.

Last I read the Bear Org. is scrambling for answers and have been making changes to the OL and talks of packages schemed for max protect. Shame on you ! Everybody outside Halas hall has been crying out loud of how inept of our talent level at OL is and immediate future. The Vikings are not going to give a shit about Jay and will take a shot when they have a chance clean or not.

We pay a backup QB big money and its time for him to step up earn his paycheck. We also have a solid 3rd string QB who can come in and manage an offense.

This has to be a team victory where all three facets have to be up to the challenge.

Take care Jay !

Couldn't agree more on many points. I think given the team is 7-3, will be playing at home and oddly enough that McCown is the third string QB I have faith in the "team" being able to improve on their showing from last week. And whats further, if the team wins they should continue to let Cutler rest through the Seattle game too.

In all fairness, the Defense has pretty much gotten the team to where it is. I'm fairly confident they won't want to look like they did last week. And if the team has any hopes of making the playoffs not only are they going to need the D to get them there, the team needs to know what they CAN do on Offense going in. Especially if Jay is lost again or continues to not be able to play.