This offense

Ed Hochuli 3:16

-The WR's/TE's can't catch. Marshall had 2 drops today as did Kellen Davis. Hester and Jeffery EACH dropped a TD.

-Cutler didn't play well although drops never help.

-Even though the OL is playing alright, they had a hold and then a false start on the one drive after Forte had a long run + a personal foul.

-Forte had 85 yards on 13 carries. Only 13 carries? Why even sign him to an extension then?

The offense is offensive... Need I say more?

Really, other than Cutler and Marshall, the rest can all go... Including the entire offensive coaching staff. How in the love of all that's Holy does Drake still have a job after all these years?

-The WR's/TE's can't catch. Marshall had 2 drops today as did Kellen Davis. Hester and Jeffery EACH dropped a TD.

-Cutler didn't play well although drops never help.

-Even though the OL is playing alright, they had a hold and then a false start on the one drive after Forte had a long run + a personal foul.

-Forte had 85 yards on 13 carries. Only 13 carries? Why even sign him to an extension then?

Not sure how you can say Cutler didn't play well. He should have had 3 TD's at a minimum and 1 pick (which was on him). He got rid of the ball quickly, made good reads, etc. Missed a couple passes but if you take away the umteen drops, he's got a lot of yardage, td's, etc. What really irks me is that the team drives the ball and then gets stupid penalty. Outside of the dropped TD's, there were situations in which they should have had points but took themselves out (or had to punt because Gould was out).

Not sure how you can say Cutler didn't play well. He should have had 3 TD's at a minimum and 1 pick (which was on him). He got rid of the ball quickly, made good reads, etc. Missed a couple passes but if you take away the umteen drops, he's got a lot of yardage, td's, etc. What really irks me is that the team drives the ball and then gets stupid penalty. Outside of the dropped TD's, there were situations in which they should have had points but took themselves out (or had to punt because Gould was out).

He didn't well. He played OK. Drops and slips don't help but he was short on a few throws and some sail on him. Read my posts in the Davis&Hester thread. We're in agreement.