Zach Miller and Tony Gonzalez

Connorbear

Guest TerraTor
Signing Jared Cook or Dustin Keller or using a pick on one to go with Rodriguez is a necessity.

I woldnt mind Jared Cook one bit. Being totally wasted in Tennessee which should allow his FreeAgent price to be lower.. If Spaeth and Davis are still emplyed Id be pissed.

I didn't quite have time while home to post a spreadsheet on our cap breakdown. If i get in a wifi area this week i wil. However by cutting both Davis and Speath we can save approximately $4.6M. So im all for that. Just that would up cap window with over 17M. Gives us flexibility to grt solid FA and then draft BPA

Guest TerraTor
I didn't quite have time while home to post a spreadsheet on our cap breakdown. If i get in a wifi area this week i wil. However by cutting both Davis and Speath we can save approximately $4.6M. So im all for that. Just that would up cap window with over 17M. Gives us flexibility to grt solid FA and then draft BPA

Wow that is really crazy number... 25catches, 3 TDs, and no blocking ability between the two

Guest TerraTor
I'm wondering if Emery doen't keep Davis. He specifically mentioned Davis in his presser after firing Lovie. Scary huh?

extremely....... He is the Jamarcus Webb of TEs