Tyson Clabo cut

Guest TerraTor

If the Bears signed Clabo and drafted Cooper/Warmack in round 1 or Warford in round 2, they'd right away have a great OL.

Aint gonna happen....the Bears have three RT already...now if they had not signed Scott then maybe we would have gotten him

Aint gonna happen....the Bears have three RT already...now if they had not signed Scott then maybe we would have gotten him

Where did I say it would happen? Please use the term "RT" loosely. Carimi sucks, Webb is a failed LT experiment and Scott is a career mediocre RT. If I was Emery, I'd cut either of the first 2 losers and make Clabo the RT.

Where did I say it would happen? Please use the term "RT" loosely. Carimi sucks, Webb is a failed LT experiment and Scott is a career mediocre RT. If I was Emery, I'd cut either of the first 2 losers and make Clabo the RT.

I still think it's way too early to give up on Carimi. And, to be fair to Webb, the league is littered with failed LTs who are quality RTs.

The probability of Clarbo coming here would depend on the money he would play for.

If the Bears signed Clabo and drafted Cooper/Warmack in round 1 or Warford in round 2, they'd right away have a great OL.

Sir you didn't have to say it would happen, but by merely saying if the Bears signed Clabo it gives us reason to believe that you want it to happen. Now as for using the term RT loosely....I did. Carimi,Webb and Scott have played RT and are in the mix for it now....but never the less they are RT'S on your team and mine. Now i will go on the record and say that they are not the best in the NFL by no means whatsoever but they are still RT' that maybe can play both sides and be yes be both mediocre or suck at it

Sir you didn't have to say it would happen, but by merely saying if the Bears signed Clabo it gives us reason to believe that you want it to happen. Now as for using the term RT loosely....I did. Carimi,Webb and Scott have played RT and are in the mix for it now....but never the less they are RT'S on your team and mine. Now i will go on the record and say that they are not the best in the NFL by no means whatsoever but they are still RT' that maybe can play both sides and be yes be both mediocre or suck at it

Once again, "I never said it would happen." Thanks for admitting it.

Anyways, you wouldn't want want it to happen?

Carimi is one year removed from a bad knee injury, And you expect him to be a pro bowler after that? Suck is not the term I would use at all, Untested would be more fitting, Especially since he had a long offseason to rehab that leg. Base is most important in tackles along with feet, noway a knee with that injury would be full strength for you to call him Suck.

Carimi is one year removed from a bad knee injury, And you expect him to be a pro bowler after that? Suck is not the term I would use at all, Untested would be more fitting, Especially since he had a long offseason to rehab that leg. Base is most important in tackles along with feet, noway a knee with that injury would be full strength for you to call him Suck.

He got hurt in week 2 of 2011 in what was said to be a 2-4 week injury. He never came back and so he had the remaining 15 weeks plus the whole offseason to get healthy. In camp he said he was fine, and then proceeded to be horrible. Right now, he sucks and is probably either a G in 2013 or on the bench.