Rate my draft

bear trap

So, my draft was last week and I'm just curious on what you guys think of my draft... i think it turned out really really good for me... here it is by round keep in mind i had the last pick:

Rd1. Steven Jackson

Rd2.Aaron Rodgers

Rd.3 Maurice Jones-Drew

Rd.4 Roddy White

Rd. 5 Montee Ball

Rd.6 Rob Gronkowski

Rd.7 Tom Brady

Rd.8 Wes Welker

Rd.9 Mike Wallace

Rd.10 Anquan Boldin

Rd.11 Kenny Britt

Rd. 12 Pittsburg D/ST

Rd. 13 James Jones

Rd. 14 Martellus Bennett

Rd. 15 Dan Bailey

So, what do you all think on a scale of 1 -10... 1 being crap 5 being okay and 10 being hot damn winner winner chicken dinner!!! :-)

So, my draft was last week and I'm just curious on what you guys think of my draft... i think it turned out really really good for me... here it is by round keep in mind i had the last pick:

Rd1. Steven Jackson

Rd2.Aaron Rodgers

Rd.3 Maurice Jones-Drew

Rd.4 Roddy White

Rd. 5 Montee Ball

Rd.6 Rob Gronkowski

Rd.7 Tom Brady

Rd.8 Wes Welker

Rd.9 Mike Wallace

Rd.10 Anquan Boldin

Rd.11 Kenny Britt

Rd. 12 Pittsburg D/ST

Rd. 13 James Jones

Rd. 14 Martellus Bennett

Rd. 15 Dan Bailey

So, what do you all think on a scale of 1 -10... 1 being crap 5 being okay and 10 being hot damn winner winner chicken dinner!!! :-)

How many teams are in your league? I'm surprised the guys from round 3-9 would be there in any league with a decent amount of people.

Ya is this like a 4 team league or something? Even in a 4 team league this looks a little whacky. At first I thought it was a huge league and you had the last pick with that Jackson selection. How anyone can take Jackson over Rodgers, MJD, White, Brady, Welker, and Wallace is just crazy to me.

Are you trolling right now? lol jkjk

How many teams are in your league? I'm surprised the guys from round 3-9 would be there in any league with a decent amount of people.

Ten teams... i almost felt like i was taking candy from a baby lol... how many people get rodgers for their qb and brady as the back-up? The first round there was a run on rb's so with rice, lynch , peterson, and foster off the board i took a chance with jackson cause he was a beast with an horrible rams offense last year... how many guys in the box can defenses really keep in to stop him with roddy white, julio jones and tony Gonzales ? I hope he blows up for me...

Wow, how in the world did Aaron Rodgers not go in the 1st round?

Idk... i picked jackson... then with the first pick in the second round i just scrolled to the top and saw rodgers was still there... i targeted jackson so i had my list scrolled down to him... once i got my first rd rb i went with this philosophy: wwjand ( what would jerry angelo not do ) so i scrolled to the top, determined to go bpa... and crapped when i saw it was rodgers lol!

Ya is this like a 4 team league or something? Even in a 4 team league this looks a little whacky. At first I thought it was a huge league and you had the last pick with that Jackson selection. How anyone can take Jackson over Rodgers, MJD, White, Brady, Welker, and Wallace is just crazy to me.

Are you trolling right now? lol jkjk

Lol yea, in my local ppr league with old friends, Welker and Jackson would have been an early second round pick. Rodgers and Brady would be gone in the first or second round. Jones Drew would definitely be a first rounder. White, Gronk, and Wallace would probably be in the 3-4th round range. The rest would probaly be before round 10, except for the last 2 picks.

I'm guessing this is an 8 team league?

1. No way I trust Steven Jackson at #1

2. Aaron Rogers is a crappy but nice pick. Yahoo! has him pre-ranked 20th

3. No way I trust MJD with the 3rd pick

4. Love Roddy White here

5. Is Montee Ball the guy? This is a gamble. Will Denver EVER run it? Bad pick

6. Gronk is a gamble . . . worth the risk IMO

7. Tom Brady's stock has fallen since he has no WR and NE may run it. But why did you draft another QB?

8. Wes Welker is a steal at #8

9. Mike Wallace--he'll give you 20 points once in a while but mostly it will be 2 or 3

10. Anquan Boldin--never draft a 49'ers WR

11. Kenny Britt--Worth an 11th round pick

12. Pittsburgh--too soon for defense

13. James Jones--Booooo

14. I love the black unicorn!

15. I don't know who Dan Bailey iis

Final grade--I prefer to wait 2 years before I make a judgement

Rd1. Steven Jackson

Rd2.Aaron Rodgers

Rd.3 Maurice Jones-Drew

Rd.4 Roddy White

Rd. 5 Montee Ball

Rd.6 Rob Gronkowski

Rd.7 Tom Brady

Rd.8 Wes Welker

Rd.9 Mike Wallace

Rd.10 Anquan Boldin

Rd.11 Kenny Britt

Rd. 12 Pittsburg D/ST

Rd. 13 James Jones

Rd. 14 Martellus Bennett

Rd. 15 Dan Bailey