Preseason Game 3

CrackerDog

Actually I'm looking forward to a night of football, starting with the Packers Vs. Seahawks at 7 PM and then switching to the beloved. Not sure the girlfriend is going to be as happy with that plan as I am. :)

This weekend's game is said to be the most telling. We should see at least a minimal game plan and a half of football from our starters, possibly more.

I want to see Jay distribute the ball.

The offense be more diverse in general with Forte getting some good work.

The D to continue to hustle to the ball, get turnovers.

McFadden is a good back when healthy. Let's see what he does against the Bears D.

And you?

It should be noted that the Raiders are hot garbage, but I am really liking what I've seen thus far from this Bears offense. If this is Trestman's vanilla stuff, I can't wait to see what he has in store for week 1.

Good point. This raiders team could go 0-16. They can make almost anyone look good

It should be noted that the Raiders are hot garbage, but I am really liking what I've seen thus far from this Bears offense. If this is Trestman's vanilla stuff, I can't wait to see what he has in store for week 1.

Yep the Raiders are garbage but, at the same time a good team should clobber them, we've seen the Bears play down to the level of an opponent. I don't see this team doing that which is good. Also like the variety of plays, personnel packages, etc. we aren't seeing the boring predictable crap we've seen in the past.

Yep the Raiders are garbage but, at the same time a good team should clobber them, we've seen the Bears play down to the level of an opponent. I don't see this team doing that which is good. Also like the variety of plays, personnel packages, etc. we aren't seeing the boring predictable crap we've seen in the past.

How nice is it to see plays getting called in on time and being able to get into 2nd qtr and have time outs still left

How nice is it to see plays getting called in on time and being able to get into 2nd qtr and have time outs still left

I agree, and I think that also helps Jay feel more comfortable when things aren't so rushed and yes it is nice to have those timeouts rather than having to burn them cause the play isn't getting in to jay in time. Gives him more time to look over the defense pre-snap, and more time to make adjustments or audible.

I agree, and I think that also helps Jay feel more comfortable when things aren't so rushed and yes it is nice to have those timeouts rather than having to burn them cause the play isn't getting in to jay in time. Gives him more time to look over the defense pre-snap, and more time to make adjustments or audible.

Good point about audibles. We've seen him do that several times and seems to always work