Same of Same Old

Uncle Buck

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it any better than last year? 38% of Cutler's pass attempts to Marshall. Only thing missing is he did not force one to Brandon that resulted in a INT.

I am far from disappointed what with one half of football, but I hope the second half produces differently for the offense. Cincy's defense is good, so credit to them but, wow underwhelming 1st half offense.

He spread the ball over the field and looked good. Sounds to me like you are bitching to bitch. Really liked the offensive game plan. Against a defense like Cutler, I'm glad we didn't go pass happy or crazy. Played it conservative and opened things up when need be in the 2nd half. Finished the game strong and Cutler played well. Really had one bad pass (the interception) but had good command of the offense. Defense gave up some big plays against AJ Green but were in a tough position with Tillman going in and out.

I'm happy with what I'm seeing. The Bengals aren't giving much, and the Bears aren't turning it over. The line hasn't aloud much pressure. It will take a few weeks for the offense to click, and I'm happy with the D's play. Green is just putting a hurting on them.

I give you a ton of credit for being the voice of reason during a half of football that left most of us disappointed.