Good as Gould

Connorbear

You know that whole Robbie Gould can't kick long field goals thing? 11 in a row over 50 yards tying an NFL record. 58 yarder - longest in Bears history.

Not an issue anymore.

Peace :dabears

Nantz and Simms thought that kick could have been good at 65 yards. I'm glad Trestman gave him the chance.

You know that whole Robbie Gould can't kick long field goals thing? 11 in a row over 50 yards tying an NFL record. 58 yarder - longest in Bears history.

Not an issue anymore.

I think that was a misconception from and during early in his career. Lovie clearly trusted him for the last few years. The guy is a ferkin' stud.

Easily the best kick I've ever seen at Soldier Field.

It sure was, not only was it long enough that it could have been good from 65 like Simms and Nantz said it was dead center just a perfect kick. What a great asset to have in Gould. I remember the years searching for a competent kicker let alone a good one.

The Gould Standard...

I sure hope we can extend him past this season... He's going to want a lot of loot.

Not an issue anymore.