bears fan

bowlingtwig

Yup been completely quite with this board and all. May still be couple weeks or so. I go back to work tomorrow but vacation all nxt week. Completely needed. Thx guys

Ha! My only child, a boy, is 15 now. I still recall how exhausted we were when we brought him home. I'm sure you're better prepared since this isn't your first. Still, it is your only girl. What a learning experience that'll be for the next 30 years!

Well guys what else can I say. Last night watched our beloved kick some ass and this morning the wife gave birth #3. 1st daughter and since we can't enjoy the honey bears we bought a bears cheerleader outfit for her for Halloween. Mommy and Maddison Viola are both doing great

Great news all the way around! Three kids, a handful! Congrats.

Congrats!

Well guys what else can I say. Last night watched our beloved kick some ass and this morning the wife gave birth #3. 1st daughter and since we can't enjoy the honey bears we bought a bears cheerleader outfit for her for Halloween. Mommy and Maddison Viola are both doing great

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!