Just another reason I hate the Lions

Chitownhustla

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...ts-house-losses

The Packers have always been my most hated team. The Lions in the last two years have taken their seat at the top of my most hated teams.

Stating with their Coach, i think he is a complete douche. He is probably a big reason why they underachieve.

Suh, is the biggest tool bag in the NFL. I hope the Bears never have a chance to sign him, it would be hard to root for him not matter how good he is.

The Lion fans are a big group of assholes. I cant stand being anywhere near them at the games. most of them have no clue about football. I have not had any good experiences around Lions fans. Most packer fans I know at least know the game of football. They may be blinded by the chesse but they are not classless dumbassess!

I really hope the Lions lose both remaining games.

agreed

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...ts-house-losses

The Packers have always been my most hated team. The Lions in the last two years have taken their seat at the top of my most hated teams.

Stating with their Coach, i think he is a complete douche. He is probably a big reason why they underachieve.

Suh, is the biggest tool bag in the NFL. I hope the Bears never have a chance to sign him, it would be hard to root for him not matter how good he is.

The Lion fans are a big group of assholes. I cant stand being anywhere near them at the games. most of them have no clue about football. I have not had any good experiences around Lions fans. Most packer fans I know at least know the game of football. They may be blinded by the chesse but they are not classless dumbassess!

I really hope the Lions lose both remaining games.

Another problem for me is that I am stuck in the state that they think Suh is still a GOD and can do no wrong. They chalk it up to that he is a great player and knows how to play. His mouth, his actions and his lack of brains should get him into more trouble than it does. I most definitely agree that it starts with their so-called head coach. Plus an owner who is out of touch with reality. Remember, this owner hired Matt Millen as his GM without any experience to rely on. The Lay Downs have been a bad organization for a while and will continue to be especially if they allow inappropriate comments to be heard that are made by players who don't have a brain. I am frustrated by the NFL as the way it has become (truthfully in all sports) and they way the franchises act, it makes me wonder how smart it was to have Roger Goodell inserted as commissioner. It is all showing how sad it continues to be and that professional athletes get away with more and more.