Interesting Biggs Tweets

scs787

Didn't know where to put this but I reckon it doesn't hurt to start a new thread...

Biggsy was responding to some tweets about draft needs and here's a couple that stood out....

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs 2 Jan

@MB10_10 I think there are greater needs, specifically interior O-line and backup TE

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs 2 Jan

@ChadBudd88 G and backup TE make more sense to me. No need for a developmental QB right now with QB on a 7 yr deal. Not pressing need anyway

First tweet merely said interior O-line, not singling out OC, then the next one says straight up G as a draft need, didn't even add the word backup.

I didn't hear the presser, was anything mentioned about Slauss moving to OC??? Or hell, any talk of Long to RT??? I know I'll take shitt for this, but Mills was ranked as one of the worst OL in the league from everyones fav PFF.

He could merely be talking about backup OG though.

Guard would be near next to last as far as priorities go in this draft. I can see adding another TE in the later rounds, but adding a guard, especially after signing Slauson and having Long there now is utter nonsense. James Brown is their rotational guard. Seems odd he would bring that up.

I didn't hear all of Emery's press conference but I don't believe he said anything about Slauson moving to center, and I think he wants to re-sign Garza for some reason.

I caught the presser and they talked about wanting to bring back Garza. But never said anything about anyone moving positions on the line. Those tweets seem out of left field

Ya I read a tweet about them wanting Garza back, which kinda confuses things further....I'd be cool with Long to RT and then the athletic Mills in the Britton role.

For all the talk of continuity I've seen on this board, I'm surprised everyone isn't all in favor of remaining status quo. As conventional wisdom goes, shouldn't they be better the next year if Garza, Long, and Mills play together?