Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears4Ever_34

Super Fans
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bears4Ever_34

  1. The good thing is our defense isn't worn out after the 1st half like they were a couple of weeks ago! Our offense is sustaining drives and it's paying off. In the second half I'd like to see Forte break a big one like at Indy in week 1. It's been awhile since he's done that, but that's mainly because the offensive line has gradually gotten worse each week. If you look, he has had no holes to run through over the past few games. All his yards have been ALL him, breaking tackles, quick feet to get the extra 2 yards, I mean it really has been all him and I don't like it. The line needs a spark, I hope Chris Williams can get here soon because we need help! Too many holding calls and not enough run blocking for our best offensive weapon.
  2. Orton over 200 yards passing before the 1st half!
  3. Lol that was wild!
  4. God damnit! now there gonna screw Forte out of a touchdown... god damnit~!
  5. MATT FORTE! TOUCHDOWN!
  6. Were so f.ucking stupid
  7. That was a wasted drive. The big play to Olsen and then two simple run plays and a poor throw to end it.. ugh..
  8. Today is the perfect day to let Kevin Jones have alot of touches! WHen is the last time this offensive line has opened up a hole for Forte? Try like 2-3 weeks ago? He has to do everything himself..
  9. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT A SACK BY BRIGGS!!!!!
  10. I think the Bears are going to score in the 20's but I think they'll struggle to do so atleast through the air. I believe Forte may get 200 total yards today! What a day that'd be for him!
  11. Bears4Ever_34 replied to a post in a topic in Bearstalk
    IMO I'd give Chris Williams atleast 3 more weeks off and then the bye week to fully recover. It's good to hear he's already started practicing again though!
  12. I'd take Roy Williams, even though I can't stand him right now.
  13. Or head coach if Lovie is fired..
  14. Urlacher's best days are behind him unfortunately. He's still a helluva player though, just not as good as he once was..
  15. Flacco is Kyle Orton with a stronger arm and less knowledge (experience). I would rather have Forte!
  16. Dusty is one dimensional. He's great against the run, thats about it.. Tommie Harris isn't good at anything anymore.. Nobody on our front 4 gets any sort of consistent pass rush whatsoever..
  17. We need to scratch the cover 2. It's no longer an unknown defense because everybody knows about it now. Every single time we were in it, McNabb was gashing us for big yardage and so was Griese last week. I hate the cover 2, I think it's worthless at this point.. John Madden even said something about it yesterday, he thought they should scratch the cover 2 and the Orton bootleg. Thoughts, opinions?
  18. He was the difference on that play. He held on for dear life, and was bound and determined to keep that guy from getting those couple extra inches.. Great play!
  19. I'm going out on a limb and saying Forte gets over 200 yards against the Kitties.. Anyone else with me?!
  20. Matt Ryan is going to get eaten alive when the Bears defense gets their hands on him. Turner could still hurt us though.. He's a load with a burst.
  21. Well its only 4 games but it's always good to be in 1st place! Minnesota is still one dimensional, all they can do is run the ball and stop the run. That formula alone can get you a long way so you can't forget about them. Greenbay isn't going to go away. Aaron Rodgers is the real deal but he can still be exploited with pressure, that's always the key to everything on defense.
  22. And Rex Grossman doesn't?
  23. For real? LOL, they're in first place? Did GreenBay lose today? I was busy all day so I haven't checked yet.
  24. BEARS WIN!!!!!!
  25. ANOTHER Commercial? For freak SAKE!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.