Bears @ Falcons 10-12

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have my concerns...

While I REALLY like our odds, this Atlanta team is not a pushover by any means. They run the ball exceptionally well, they have a pretty good front 4 on D, and their rookie QB is playing quite effectively.

If we continue to do what we've been doing, and chiefly not taking anything for granted, we should prevail in a close one.

Atlanta is 23rd against the pass and 21st against the run.

Orton 21-34, 243 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Forte 23 rushes, 104 yards, 1 TD- 3 catches, 36 yards

Booker 3 catches, 34 yards

Olsen 5 catches, 65 yards, 1 TD

Hester 4 catches, 44 yards, 1 TD

Bears win 27-17

Guest TerraTor
Atlanta is 23rd against the pass and 21st against the run.

Orton 21-34, 243 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Forte 23 rushes, 104 yards, 1 TD- 3 catches, 36 yards

Booker 3 catches, 34 yards

Olsen 5 catches, 65 yards, 1 TD

Hester 4 catches, 44 yards, 1 TD

Bears win 27-17

Id really like to see Forte bust one this game. doesnt have to be a sick 50 yard TD again, but a nice open field burst (so McKie can hold to negate it)

I'd love to see a Payton-esque run...something where he gets through the line, puts his head down, pops a LB, keeps going, straight arm's a safety and bull rushes into the end zone.

Is that too much to ask for? ;)

Id really like to see Forte bust one this game. doesnt have to be a sick 50 yard TD again, but a nice open field burst (so McKie can hold to negate it)

I do have my concerns...

While I REALLY like our odds, this Atlanta team is not a pushover by any means. They run the ball exceptionally well, they have a pretty good front 4 on D, and their rookie QB is playing quite effectively.

one concern in regards to the run is that payne has to start tackling better. for what ever reason he keeps trying to tackle backs and te's above the waist and gets dragged for extra yardage. this is something that our coaching staff should have addressed by game 2 but............

i just hope we hld this to a FG...this game is just horrible to watch...at least its on TV here so I didnt have to spend money at the bar

Our defense has been on the field so long, but they are playing like crap. Getting carved up by a rookie QB in a crappy Cover 2. God, I hate the Cover 2.

Our defense has been on the field so long, but they are playing like crap. Getting carved up by a rookie QB in a crappy Cover 2. God, I hate the Cover 2.

I am starting to agree, but you know they must have said coming into this game....stick to turner...we'll let Matt Ryan beat us

I'd like to know what Hester's deal is on PR and KR. He looks like he goes hard, and then once the defenders get around him, he slows up, turns sideways, and falls.

Give Forte the ball more. We've had tons of success throwing it, so if we can't run it with Forte, throw it to him. However, I do like these routes Turner is having the WRs run. I hope Rashied is okay.

This OL is good on pass blocking, but it's run blocking is terrible. I always thought Garza was our most consistent OL, but he's been terrible this year. If we have a mid-teens pick in the draft, go with Duke Robinson, or Herman Johnson in the 2nd round. Also, John Tait needs to quit.

BUT BUT BUT KYLE ORTON IS A BEARDED PHONY!!!!!!!!!!! REX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Wow, how bout we catch the ball Brown? That was a pick 6!!!!

Agreed. Not even a diving attempt, either. Embarrassing.