I'm not a betting man but.....

scs787

Vegas has the over/under on Bears wins set at 8. I think I may actually have to throw down some cash on that. I think worst case it'd be a push at 8 wins. With all the talent they have now I'd be SHOCKED if this is a below .500 football team.

I'm not a betting man either but I think the house wins all bets if they hit the exact number. Perhaps someone who is a betting man can confirm or deny.

I'd take the over too but we're drinking the kool aid. I can't wait to see this all on the practice field in July.

I wouldn't bet the under for sure, but there's too many question marks for me to bet the over. There Bears have a very tough schedule against great or atleast competitive teams. The Bills in week one seem like the easiest challenge. I want to put Minny in there, but I'm not sure the Linebackers and Safeties can stop peterson for games.

I best...

Based on the info, 8-8 and the house wins. 9-7, you'd win if you bet the over.

I'd bet the over...

I'm not a betting man either but I think the house wins all bets if they hit the exact number. Perhaps someone who is a betting man can confirm or deny.

I'd take the over too but we're drinking the kool aid. I can't wait to see this all on the practice field in July.

What is the safest way to place a bet over the internet? Anyone have experience in this and could recommend a site to use? I do not see any way the Bears win less than 9 games, especially as easy as our 2nd half of the season is. Yes, we have some tough games to start but we certainly are a much better team this year than last year. Advice anyone?

So if I play the over and win, what is the return on the bet? Again, I can honestly say, for the first time in over 50 years, I am a virgin, LOL.

What is the safest way to place a bet over the internet? Anyone have experience in this and could recommend a site to use? I do not see any way the Bears win less than 9 games, especially as easy as our 2nd half of the season is. Yes, we have some tough games to start but we certainly are a much better team this year than last year. Advice anyone?

So if I play the over and win, what is the return on the bet? Again, I can honestly say, for the first time in over 50 years, I am a virgin, LOL.

didn't think I would ever hear those words from you lol

I only bet in person, but I have a few freinds that swear by Bodog. I have yet to pull the trigger myself. Being an accountant, I worry about the IRS tracking winnings. I know they only do if the numbers get very high. But worst case is you report it as income. And that would be over $10K I would well imagine.

If the line was truly 8-8, and you bet $20 for the over...as longs as the Bears get 9 or more wins, you get your $20 back and the house's $20. Anything less, you lose. If you were to take Bears being better than 9-7, which would mean anything 10-6 or better, you would get odds. Probably something like getting your initial $20 back, and another $40 from the house.

I may pull the trigger this season. If I do, I will keep everyone here posted...