T.C. fyi tidbits

Grouchy Bear

Hi guys and ladies, I went out to T.C. Monday and came away optimistic about our defense. The players who really stood out were Lamarr Houston, Hayden, Fuller, and on offense wr's Williams and Wilson.

It's the second day of pads and still early in T.C. so take for what it's worth. Houston is the real deal inside or out, thank God for the red shirts Qb's wear.

It seems he goes all out every snap with BAD intentions in mind. J. Allen is what we expected I'm glad he's on our team now.

Hayden doesn't show any signs of last years injury and is playing well.

Fuller is still learning technique and scheme but shows why we drafted at #14.

Safeties and DTs are definitely a " work in progress " . Ratliff sat out monday

On offense Williams and Wilson are flashing speed and some good pass catching abilities.

Thanks Grouchy…I always trust the board member's feedback from training camp. This explains some of Mills' frustrations and poor performance. Last year he was going up against Wootton and SMC. Now you throw in Houston who is a better athlete and stronger with that won't quit attitude and you get a young OT learning he better step it up.