Week 3 Game Thread

scs787

2 road wins is huge. We have played against 3 great defenses, so if you said we would be 2-1 after 3, I would take it in heartbeat.

It's also big because it is a like opponent in the division. A loss there could hurt down the road.

The D and Special teams plays early to bring the W to the Bears.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But he looked bad in a majority of those games. Hopefully this offense can get righted.

The key is no INTs, especially with all the pressure. That is a good sign. He was clearly not sharp tonight, but we literally have no running game. That has to be addressed.

The key is no INTs, especially with all the pressure. That is a good sign. He was clearly not sharp tonight, but we literally have no running game. That has to be addressed.

No INT's is huge, but you can't keep a Mel Tucker coached defense on the field that is depleted in talent like that. The Bears need to be able to sustain more drives. You can't keep going 3 and out like that.

Wow, Jay managed the game, made some big plays and against three straight very good defenses with two of them one the road and you want keep complaining about cutler.

See my last comment, the Bears need more sustained drives. The talent on this team is on offense, and they need to earn their part.

No INT's is huge, but you can't keep a Mel Tucker coached defense on the field that is depleted in talent like that. The Bears need to be able to sustain more drives. You can't keep going 3 and out like that.

Agreed, play calling could have been better. I would have liked to see them with more slants, attack the seem and change cadence to draw d offside.

That was a moral loss If I ever saw one. Got outplayed for most of the game and still came up with a W.

One thing is for sure, the run game has to get going. They are putting too much pressure on Cutler.

No way, that's a moral win... The D played very well tonight. They had a lot of short fields and held them to a lot of 3s. With a handful of rookies. That's the 3rd mobile QB in a row.

I thought the defense played about as well as you could have expected tonight. They were down 4 starters before the game, lost two more, and still got the stop late in the game with two rookies at safety. Hats off to Mel Tucker.. Now I'm going to throw up for saying that.

The pressure on the quarterback has to get better though.

I thought the defense played about as well as you could have expected tonight. They were down 4 starters before the game, lost two more, and still got the stop late in the game with two rookies at safety. Hats off to Mel Tucker.. Now I'm going to throw up for saying that.

The pressure on the quarterback has to get better though.

They played way better than expected.

That was a moral loss If I ever saw one. Got outplayed for most of the game and still came up with a W.

One thing is for sure, the run game has to get going. They are putting too much pressure on Cutler.

No way, the Jets have a great defense and we were on the road on the East coast, after a late night road game on the West Coast last week. We had several guys out, and lost more during the game. This was a huge win, we actually had a 4 pt lead at half and won by 8. If Bennett catches that easy TD, we would've had 4 more pts.

Bostic also missed a gimme INT that would've ended it. Then the Amaro phantom spot on 4th down. This was a moral victory for the team.

Definitely a great pick by Emery. Hopefully he can do this next year with lb and safety in rounds 1& 2!

Hopefully he will value LB or safety early, and evaluate the well. Vereen is pretty far down the depth chart for his draft position, and the 2 linebackers from the year before last are not starting behind a guy's first year at LB. I can understand Emery overlooking LB this past draft due to his previous picks and McClellin's move. I'm doubt his value he puts on safety tho. Both will be biggest needs at the end of the season, along with RB as Forte appoaches 30.

Good to hear Steve young and Trent dilfer praise trestman and cutler. They were pounding on geno smith.

Not to praise Geno Smith, but he doesn't have the talent there at WR. I question them not committing more to the running game despite being down most the game, considering Bears run D and the talent they have at RB.

Absolutely needs to be fix starting next game against gb.

The GB game is huge, 1st in Division, can't go 0-2 at home. GB was nearly 0-3 winning in last 2 minutes against Jets, and we were nearly 3-0 losing only in OT. With a loss, we would be tied at 2-2 and they would have the head to head tie breaker.