Week 3 Game Thread

scs787

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No INT's is huge, but you can't keep a Mel Tucker coached defense on the field that is depleted in talent like that. The Bears need to be able to sustain more drives. You can't keep going 3 and out like that.

It's pretty tough to win time of possession when you can't run the ball. It's not all on Jay. We have 40% of our OL missing along with our 2 stud receivers hobbling around. They'll hopefully heal up. No turnovers was great. Win was better. Jay had a good, not great game.

Hopefully he will value LB or safety early, and evaluate the well. Vereen is pretty far down the depth chart for his draft position, and the 2 linebackers from the year before last are not starting behind a guy's first year at LB. I can understand Emery overlooking LB this past draft due to his previous picks and McClellin's move. I'm doubt his value he puts on safety tho. Both will be biggest needs at the end of the season, along with RB as Forte appoaches 30.

I'm still a fan of drafting BPA. Never know, it could net us Jared Allen's replacement. We could get another Kyle Fuller. We definately need more team speed all around.