Week 4 Game Thread

adam

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am beyond furious Jared Allen is missing the game because of the flu today. He had ALL WEEK to get healthy! It wasn't like he just got sick yesterday. I'm sorry, but I can' comprehend in the year 2014, a professional athlete is missing a game with the flu after getting 4-5 days of treatment. I don't get it.

so what are you saying? If the guy has the flu he has the flu. I doubt that Jared Allen is a puss so if he has been sick all week then he cant help us.

so what are you saying? If the guy has the flu he has the flu. I doubt that Jared Allen is a puss so if he has been sick all week then he cant help us.

I'm saying either he doesn't have the flu and it's much worse than that or he's mentally weak. There's no way with team doctors, who are with him every day, to not think they can't get the proper fluids in him before the game to allow him to get on the field. As I said, it's not like he JUST got sick. He's been sick since Tuesday. He's had almost 6 days to get treatment and he's STILL not well enough to play?

I didn't expect to get so mad today, but this really pushed a button with me. He has to have pneumonia or something.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 1m

Jared Allen is out today bc pneumonia. Weight dropped all the way to 237. Had another chest xray this AM. Still wanted to play

It's not the flu....If dude wasn't able to eat and really dropped down to 237 there's no way he should be out there.

I'm ready to unleash Willie Young.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 1m

Jared Allen is out today bc pneumonia. Weight dropped all the way to 237. Had another chest xray this AM. Still wanted to play

It's not the flu....If dude wasn't able to eat and really dropped down to 237 there's no way he should be out there.

I'm ready to unleash Willie Young.

I knew it. There's no way he had just the flu.

And of course the Bears can't catch a break, here. If it's not an injury, it's pneumonia. Unreal. There can't be a more injury prone team over the last year and a half than this team. How many starters are missing today?

I knew it. There's no way he had just the flu.

And of course the Bears can't catch a break, here. If it's not an injury, it's pneumonia. Unreal. There can't be a more injury prone team over the last year and a half than this team. How many starters are missing today?

6 I believe. Allen, Peanut, Ratliff, SMC, Slausson, and Garza (7 if you wanna include Fiametta)...And 4 others are banged up (Marshall, Jeffery, Conte, Mundy).

..And they've only played 3 games.

Pretty sure Jesus doesn't like Chicago sports.