Bears (2-3) at Falcons (2-3) 3:25CST

adam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything fell into place again , we allowed 20 or less, scored 27 or more, won the turnover battle, and had zero INTs.

When Cutler throws a pick 0-3, when Cutler doesn't 3-0. Some crazy trends.

Cutler's lowest QB Rating this year 82.5, which is not bad. For the season his rating is around 98. His QB Rating, Yards, Comp% and TDs are all top ten.

1pm EST starts 0-3, 4pm or later 3-0.

I love that your tone conveys your are rooting for him to fail...so that you can turn around and say SEE SEE

Nope. Haven't yet and don't plan on it.

You ever heard of the mineral pyrite? In the old days of mining several times folks would see what they thought were large amounts of gold in their runoff from mining operations. Gold and pyrite oftentimes were found together only problem pyrite doesn't hold the same value as gold. Thus the nickname "fools gold". Until cutler strings some wins consecutively and gets the Bears in a playoff game and wins, he's pyrite.

Don't jump on the bandwagon just yet. It's been known to throw a wheel time and again.

Nope. Haven't yet and don't plan on it.

You ever heard of the mineral pyrite? In the old days of mining several times folks would see what they thought were large amounts of gold in their runoff from mining operations. Gold and pyrite oftentimes were found together only problem pyrite doesn't hold the same value as gold. Thus the nickname "fools gold". Until cutler strings some wins consecutively and gets the Bears in a playoff game and wins, he's pyrite.

Don't jump on the bandwagon just yet. It's been known to throw a wheel time and again.

To me Cutler has not been that far off this year. Only 1-2 passes a game, but for the most part he has been very consistent. QB Ratings of 86.2, 119.2, 94.7, 82.5, 95.5, and 109.7. How much more consistent do you want? His low is 82.5, the only QB with a low game better than Cutler's is Peyton Manning. Every other QB in the league has had a QB rating below 82.5 at least once.

Do you know what Cutler's TD-INT ratio is in the Red Zone? 13-0. How do you improve on that? He also has thrown no INTs inside our own 20.

This was the first game that we had more yards than our opponent and won. We have led in every game this year (which is a promising note). Our Special Teams have done zero favors for both the offense or defense. We back our offense up on every kick return (bad return or penalty) and give the other team great field position. Marshall fumbled in the Buffalo loss and Forte's fumble was huge in the loss to Carolina. The defense also got gashed against the run vs Buffalo. That game and the Carolina game were the ones that got away. We could easily be 5-1 right now.

To me Cutler has not been that far off this year. Only 1-2 passes a game, but for the most part he has been very consistent. QB Ratings of 86.2, 119.2, 94.7, 82.5, 95.5, and 109.7. How much more consistent do you want? His low is 82.5, the only QB with a low game better than Cutler's is Peyton Manning. Every other QB in the league has had a QB rating below 82.5 at least once.

The fact that most of his turnovers have translated to opponents scores is the only real blemish to his season. And until tonight the D appeared that it couldn't afford extra scoring opportunities to defend against. If he keeps it up, I'll be just as satisfied as you. I'm more a defensive guy personally and like what I saw earlier. Good to see the youngsters play as well as they did.

This was the first game that we had more yards than our opponent and won. We have led in every game this year (which is a promising note). Our Special Teams have done zero favors for both the offense or defense. We back our offense up on every kick return (bad return or penalty) and give the other team great field position. Marshall fumbled in the Buffalo loss and Forte's fumble was huge in the loss to Carolina. The defense also got gashed against the run vs Buffalo. That game and the Carolina game were the ones that got away. We could easily be 5-1 right now.

The game against GB was a perfect example of my concern with Cutler. Came out and did good in the first half (similar to Carolina) then when the pressure's on and in the second half made mistakes that proved costly. He starts to free lance and revert to his old habits and things get nasty. If he can stay disciplined, even when he's behind, we should see more results similar to tonight.

Outside of the GB game the score hasn't been that lopsided so yes , that is possible . Goes to show you how important it is to win the turnover battle .