Antrel Rolle signed (official)

adam

The Fox and McPhee signings took awhile to become official as well. Could just be Pace's way of doing things, I guess.

I wondering if they just want to stretch things out. We sign McPhee for 40 million to be our stub lb. Boom. That's our major signing and the big story. We have the press conference with Fox and Pace.

I expect another press conference tomorrow where we introduce Royal, Rolle . . . and a 3rd person yet to be named. Guys we are signing for something in the range of 3 years--9 million.

I wondering if they just want to stretch things out. We sign McPhee for 40 million to be our stub lb. Boom. That's our major signing and the big story. We have the press conference with Fox and Pace.

I expect another press conference tomorrow where we introduce Royal, Rolle . . . and a 3rd person yet to be named. Guys we are signing for something in the range of 3 years--9 million.

Ok, for that press conference I mentioned, we now have Royal and Rolle . . . do we get Parker to be the mysterious 3rd man?

I predicted 3 years 9 million, I was close with Rolle in 3 years 11.25 (with 5 guaranteed.) He's the big thumper Fangio likes.

After 6 million for signing drafted players, we had roughly 25 million available. I'm guessing these 3 signings take up 15 of that (although we can structure it a million different ways.)

Lover hearing these things....

Chicago Bears ‏@ChicagoBears 16m16 minutes ago

Giants coach Tom Coughlin said at Combine Antrel Rolle would routinely come to his office on Tuesdays to discuss how team could improve.

Chicago Bears ‏@ChicagoBears 16m16 minutes ago

Coughlin on Rolle: "I don’t think I was ever involved with a player that was more sincerely interested in how his team could improve."

Aaron Leming‏@AaronLemingNFL·2 mins2 minutes ago

Last RT: Looks as if new S Antrel Rolle will have about a $2.5M cap hit in 2015. #Bears

Chicago Sports News‏@ChiSportUpdates·10 mins10 minutes ago

Antrel Rolle three-year Bears deal $11.25M, $4.9M gtd, $3.9M roster bonus 2015; salaries $1M, $2.4M, $2.65M, annual $100,000 workout bonus

Low risk signing, only 2.5m cap hit for this year.

Thanks Orbitz:

I just asked God—it was Sunday night before I was going to sleep—I just asked him, "God, I pray that you just give me a level head. I pray that you just give me a sign to lead me in the right direction, and I'll follow your lead."

It was Monday morning at 4:33 a.m. I never wake up in the middle of the night, and it was 4:33 Monday morning, and I got an email to my phone. And the email said, "Orbitz alert: flights to Chicago, discount fair." And I'm like, "wow," you know what I mean?