Bears College Scouting Director @ Bama Pro Day

DABEARSDABOMB

Collins. That's the only one they should be looking at. WR and RB are not first round needs.

I agree they aren't round 1 needs, but if you are looking BPA, hard to argue Cooper. I don't think Collins is at all worthy of the #7 pick. Way I see it, this is a couple year rebuild so we shouldn't be short-sighted on who we pick. All that said, with Cutler as our QB, we could potentially contend. I wouldn't have said that if we went with any of the other realistic QB options. We would have been guaranteed to be awful had we got rid of Jay (which I'd have been okay with as long as we could execute on the plan). That said, its always a little more fun to know we at least have a shot of being relevant / decent before the season starts.

Wouldn't HATE Cooper, but really think we should get someone for the defense at 7.

Collins in a trade down would be OK, and I suppose if they like him enough I wouldn't bash the pick at 7.

I trust Fox and Donatel when it comes to the secondary. so whatever they decide to do with it, I'll wait and see. I'm hoping for Parker at FS with Rolle and Mundy fighting for SS.

Wouldn't HATE Cooper, but really think we should get someone for the defense at 7.

Collins in a trade down would be OK, and I suppose if they like him enough I wouldn't bash the pick at 7.

I trust Fox and Donatel when it comes to the secondary. so whatever they decide to do with it, I'll wait and see. I'm hoping for Parker at FS with Rolle and Mundy fighting for SS.

Cooper is going to be a great one, I say this from watching a lot of Bama games last year. Everyone knew the ball was going to go to Cooper and no one could stop him. He made it look very easy.

I'm with you on going Defense at 7. I am really intrigued by Vic Beasley. I know the Bears signed Pernell but imagine having Beasley opposite him. It would be a very hard tandem to scheme against.