Louix Nix Cut

DABEARSDABOMB

Texans cut Louis Nix today. He was in Bill O'Brien's doghouse. I wonder if Bears would take a look. Would seem to fit your prototypical NT mold, albeit he obviously hasn't lived up to his ND hype. He was a projected 1st / 2nd round pick when he fell to the 3rd round because of some concerns over his weight and work-ethic. Perhaps getting cut and coming back to the midwest would help? I would have to think we'd be potentially interested.

Never played a game last year due to surgery on his knee during the preseason.

Texans cut Louis Nix today. He was in Bill O'Brien's doghouse. I wonder if Bears would take a look. Would seem to fit your prototypical NT mold, albeit he obviously hasn't lived up to his ND hype. He was a projected 1st / 2nd round pick when he fell to the 3rd round because of some concerns over his weight and work-ethic. Perhaps getting cut and coming back to the midwest would help? I would have to think we'd be potentially interested.

Never played a game last year due to surgery on his knee during the preseason.

Being a ND fan I loved this guy while at ND. I have not followed him since being drafted. I would like to see the Bears take a look at him.

Sucks his work ethic is not up to par. Red Flag

Looking at Adams projected 53 man roster...Who do you cut to make room for him. Terry Williams who looked really good yesterday? C. Washington who may or may not be a fit? Or do you go 8 deep for a 3 man front?

His knees do kinda scare me, and I'm not sure I wanna give up on Williams for a guy who might be broken.