4 years ago against Denver

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

I hate the broncos, living out here. Remember the last time we played them, we were going to be the first team to ever shut out the broncos at home. It was 10-0 bears with 2 minutes left, Marion Barber runs for a first down and fumbles without contact,broncos ball and they score. Then we get the ball back and Denver has no time outs, we can run out the clock, but Marion Barber runs out of bounds stops the clock and Denver gets ball back and kicks field goal with no time left and we go into overtime and loose. I WANT REVENGE!

I hate the broncos, living out here. Remember the last time we played them, we were going to be the first team to ever shut out the broncos at home. It was 10-0 bears with 2 minutes left, Marion Barber runs for a first down and fumbles without contact,broncos ball and they score. Then we get the ball back and Denver has no time outs, we can run out the clock, but Marion Barber runs out of bounds stops the clock and Denver gets ball back and kicks field goal with no time left and we go into overtime and loose. I WANT REVENGE!

LOL!!! Why did you have to remind me!!!!!!

Yeah that loss sucked but Barber didn't fumble when we were up 10-0, he fumbled in OT. Tebow just led a normal drive after a punt and scored a TD. They tried an onside kick and failed, we got the ball near midfield, then had 3 runs where Barber ran out on 2nd down. After the punt Denver got the ball back at their 20 (thanks Podlesh) and Tebow got them to our 41 and Prater hit a 59 yarder. In OT, Barber fumbled on the Denver side of the field and the defense allowed Denver to get Prater close enough for a 51 yarder to win.

God...that was with Martz around and our offense and team looking so good...all we needed was one win from ole Hanie and he sucked so bad (he could have bought us time until Jay was back). Or am I misremembering. Its funny cause if we win that game, the franchises narrative might have been much difference. Bears have multiple playoff appearances and Cutler probably isn't the pirrahea everyone thought of him as and Martz probably sticks around (which might not have been as bad as we all thought...prior to Jay hurting themselves in that Charger game, that Bears team was firing on all cylinders and looking like a legit superbowl contender).