Mock Draft Update

jason

We're in the top ten for sure. Maybe better. Unfortunately/fortunately, Nkemdiche appears to have fallen. Reconfigured top 4.

1. Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame - BOOM.

2. Robert Nkemdiche, 3-4DE, Ole Miss - In my dream scenario, everyone hates his recent issues enough for him to fall to the 2nd Bears pick. BOOM.

, OLB, Clemson - Great outside rush. BOOM.

4. Darian Thompson, S, Boise State - Great size, range, skill. Great centerfield option. BOOM

, WR, North Carolina - This is partly because he's a pesky Wes Welker type, but mostly because he's a dynamic, fearless returner. Cut Mariani, immediately insert Switzer in as punt and kick returner, and whatever spot on the depth chart at WR Mariani was keeping warm.

6. Noah Spence, OLB, Eastern Kentucky - I don't care about character concerns. Dude looks like a stud. Let him get his head straight in the NFL. Could be a monster on ST with the right motivation.

6. Nick Kwiatkoski, ILB, West Virginia - This guy is going to be a steal late. He's one of those guys who just knows how to play football. A leader. He'd also be a killer on ST.

- I saw this highlight and knew I liked him. That's pretty athletic for a TE.

7. Derek Watt, FB, Wisconsin - Yeah, yeah, a Fullback. Why? Well, first of all, I think the Bears need one. He'd help the run game, and he's a great blocker overall. Secondly, he's got good hands - could be a good outlet. Third, he was a stud LB in HS and that translates well to ST play (notice a trend?). And, maybe, just maybe he'd be a bargaining chip for future FA considerations with his brother, JJ Watt.

We're in the top ten for sure. Maybe better. Unfortunately/fortunately, Nkemdiche appears to have fallen. Reconfigured top 4.

1. Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame - BOOM.

2. Robert Nkemdiche, 3-4DE, Ole Miss - In my dream scenario, everyone hates his recent issues enough for him to fall to the 2nd Bears pick. BOOM.

, OLB, Clemson - Great outside rush. BOOM.

4. Darian Thompson, S, Boise State - Great size, range, skill. Great centerfield option. BOOM

, WR, North Carolina - This is partly because he's a pesky Wes Welker type, but mostly because he's a dynamic, fearless returner. Cut Mariani, immediately insert Switzer in as punt and kick returner, and whatever spot on the depth chart at WR Mariani was keeping warm.

6. Noah Spence, OLB, Eastern Kentucky - I don't care about character concerns. Dude looks like a stud. Let him get his head straight in the NFL. Could be a monster on ST with the right motivation.

6. Nick Kwiatkoski, ILB, West Virginia - This guy is going to be a steal late. He's one of those guys who just knows how to play football. A leader. He'd also be a killer on ST.

- I saw this highlight and knew I liked him. That's pretty athletic for a TE.

7. Derek Watt, FB, Wisconsin - Yeah, yeah, a Fullback. Why? Well, first of all, I think the Bears need one. He'd help the run game, and he's a great blocker overall. Secondly, he's got good hands - could be a good outlet. Third, he was a stud LB in HS and that translates well to ST play (notice a trend?). And, maybe, just maybe he'd be a bargaining chip for future FA considerations with his brother, JJ Watt.

Only one Olineman??? so not like you! lol....... Im sure you have them picking up some FA Oline then. I would shit myself with this draft, although I don't see Nkemdiche falling to the 2nd.