RG III Officially Released

DABEARSDABOMB

I would probably pass on this point, however, a change of scenery could absolutely do RG III a lot of good, imo.

Nah. I looked at it briefly. Think our team needs a more true pocket passer with the ability to scramble when necessary. Not the other way around.

This morning Charley Casserly was ripping him up pretty good. Saying he needs to be in a similar offense like Cam Newton. Only problem is his durability. Doesn't think he'll last. I'd agree. Hate to say it but see a lot of Tebow similarities.

One guy on the panel suggested he might do good as a backup to Russel Wilson in Seattle. Problem is they all thought RGIII will want to be a starter. And he won't see much of the field in Sea.

Nah. I looked at it briefly. Think our team needs a more true pocket passer with the ability to scramble when necessary. Not the other way around.

This morning Charley Casserly was ripping him up pretty good. Saying he needs to be in a similar offense like Cam Newton. Only problem is his durability. Doesn't think he'll last. I'd agree. Hate to say it but see a lot of Tebow similarities.

One guy on the panel suggested he might do good as a backup to Russel Wilson in Seattle. Problem is they all thought RGIII will want to be a starter. And he won't see much of the field in Sea.

I agree, plus, I fully expect us to take a QB in this draft (and not a 6th rounder). I think we absolutely take a QB in first 4 rounds and wouldn't be shocked if it was sooner than that. I think Pace and Fox are serious about finding a long-term answer at starting QB (Jay is fine for now, but they know Jay isn't getting any younger and if Fox / Pace are going to succeed, they'll need to find a franchise QB at some point in time...why not start now, while you have the ability to buy time / be patient with Jay as the starter).