This sums up how i feel about it..

bear trap

Two quick thoughts just to play devil's advocate:

1) Just because a coach controls chemistry doesn't mean there will be success. There was somewhat poor chemistry on the 85 Bears, where the D and O fought, and Buddy Ryan outright despised having Ditka involved in any way. But as we all know, that team won. Conversely, a guy like John Shoop could have had all the chemistry and control he wanted, and there was no way his offense was going to be successful, mostly because he was a moron.

2) So in 2 to 3 years Marshall and Bennett are going to be washed up? I think I'd take that bet.

I did not say it is a guarantee that we become a wining team, but that now we have some leadership that we didnt have before, the future looks bright.

The 85 Bears did have some issues, but they had so much talent there was no stopping them.

I did not say in 2 or 3 years they would be washed up, I meant that I think the plan is to be good in 2 to 3 years and I do not think they would have been here anyways. I do not think they would resigned either one with the thought of getting younger. Marshall will 33 and 34 . Bennett will be 31 and 32.

No where did I say either of them are bad players. Lots of rich athletes have egos. They do not fit on a team with a coach like Fox. I am not saying, he is king, but I think he is no nonsense guy and does not put up with me, me guys. I think our future is bright with Fox , Pace and Fangio. I think we finally get a consistent winner and content every year for awhile.

This could all fall to shit and in a few years I will be complaining about them to, but I remain optimistic we are headed in the right direction.