Who plays 5 technique in 2015

50england50

If the typical 5 technique is 6 foot 5 and 300 lb I can't see currently on our roster who plays this. Can Goldman drop 30lb and be quicker, can Lamar Houston play this position but may be bit short. Mitch Unrein has this size but shouldn't start for us. Who is available in the draft because it doesn't like my wish is going to happen that we trade for Wilkerson.

If the typical 5 technique is 6 foot 5 and 300 lb I can't see currently on our roster who plays this. Can Goldman drop 30lb and be quicker, can Lamar Houston play this position but may be bit short. Mitch Unrein has this size but shouldn't start for us. Who is available in the draft because it doesn't like my wish is going to happen that we trade for Wilkerson.

6'5" is desired not required. Of course you want length but if you have players with long arms, that adds to it. Hicks is 6'5" 322

Bullard is 6'3" 285 (frame should be able to add 10 lbs)

Browner is 6'4" 288

Ferguson is 6'2" 309

Gaston is 6'2" 310

Goldman is 6'4" 332

Scruggs is 6'3" 310

Smith is 6'2" 300

Sutton is 6' 302

Urein is 6'4" 306

Washington 6'4" 285

Williams is 6'1" 322

Out of that group Williams and Gaston are probably the only two that would only play NT, the rest all could be slide outside.

We are in the nickle 70% of the time and have two interior DTs so we can mix and match on the inside.

Our base will be Hicks-Goldman-Bullard but in the nickel we will have options of Sutton-Fegurson-Gaston-Urein being added to the line.

Also in some packages McPhee slides up to the line and plays RDT.

In Fangios defense you technically have LDT-NT-RDT when in nickel you add a 3 T type of DT.

I believe we will still draft another 5 T type of player.