Chiefs Offense looked pretty bad

DABEARSDABOMB

The Texans will be the best Dline we face all season, and we had to do that in week 1 with a rookie at Center and a LG who had practiced with the team for 6 days. That said, Massie's weakness blocking on the edge was exposed and we're going to see that from time to time but hopefully with the interior players getting in sync Cutler will be able to step up in the pocket more often.

to help the oline, we need shorter routes. Shorter routes equal less time with the ball in Cutler hands. Screens and rubs will nullify the pass rush. once the run game gets going then the play action pass is in play and that is when we can use our vertical threats in AJ and White. I know it sounds simple but if we continue in the current offense of long developing routes, we are going to get killed

to help the oline, we need shorter routes. Shorter routes equal less time with the ball in Cutler hands. Screens and rubs will nullify the pass rush. once the run game gets going then the play action pass is in play and that is when we can use our vertical threats in AJ and White. I know it sounds simple but if we continue in the current offense of long developing routes, we are going to get killed

I'm all for throwing a bomb on the first play!