Fuller put on IR

madlithuanian

The media is having a circus with this since the Bears said he was week to week. Just like Kevin White last year. As I said last year, ; I like an organization to keep potential moves close to the chest to give them the most leverage.

Who's left?!

I suggest the Bears make inquiries into the following players:

QB - Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass

RB - Boobie Miles

OC - Manumana

WR - Jonathan Tweeter (might have to get a piss test first)

DE - Steve Lattimer (ditto)

DB - Petey Jones

Anyone else?

Have they moved on from Fuller. I know he hasn't developed into a top tier corner like we had hoped but if he is a good 3rd to 4th corner, can play nickel or be moved to safety at least we aren't throwing away another draft pick.

I hate it when I hear he's not their guy i.e. Pace/Fox didn't draft him that is a cop out. He was perceived as one of the better corners in hid draft and if the secondary becomes a strength when he's not playing and he isn't needed for depth but at this point the secondary is a weakness.

Another thing I hate with the secondary is why do we always give a player a cushion to have a free release whereas the players covering our receivers play press coverage. Surely having to fight a player to get off the line of scrimmage breaks up the timing. I understand if the player gets beat it is an easy completion but this is the case with a free release.

In the future to be successful i.e. like the legion of boom we need to be able to play press coverage so while we aren't going to be a successful team we might as well develop the players to play in a way that enables the defense to be in the top 10 in the league.