Kyle Long/Injuries

Daventry

Did anyone else see the comments Kyle Long made after the game that his arm was really "f'd up"? I just wonder if he is effectively out for a big bunch of time this season too, not that it really matters as it looks like we will be lucky to win any games anyway.

I don't have a good sense of the league overall really; anyone have thoughts on our injuries and how common this amount is in the NFL? It seems like we are really getting hammered this year.

Did anyone else see the comments Kyle Long made after the game that his arm was really "f'd up"? I just wonder if he is effectively out for a big bunch of time this season too, not that it really matters as it looks like we will be lucky to win any games anyway.

I don't have a good sense of the league overall really; anyone have thoughts on our injuries and how common this amount is in the NFL? It seems like we are really getting hammered this year.

If the injury is fairly serious, put him on IR. The season is over anyway.

I would like them to bring up Edison from the practice squad and see what he can do. Move Whitehair out to guard.

http://www.chicagobears.com/team/roster/Co...6e4a363494'

Peace :dabears

Take our lumps. Put him on IR and hope the karma gods swing the pendulum in our favor next season.

He has a torn labrum, there is no point risking any lost time next year. Let him get surgery and be done with it. This year is done.

About injuries, they are part of the game, you probably can expect all teams to have 2-3 starters out at any given time, but I believe we are in double digits now (for starters). Cutler, Langford, Royal, White, Grasu, Sitton, and Long on offense, then Goldman, Ferguson, Houston, McPhee, Fuller, Floyd, Callahan, and Trevathan have all missed games.