Hampton on Fox

Connorbear

I heard him on 720 after the game and he said that he has a source that says Fox has more control in the organization than Pace. All the hosts were in agreement that Fox should go if that is the case. This is essentially the same thing Bernstein has been saying on the SCORE for a while.

Thoughts?

Peace :dabears

I heard him on 720 after the game and he said that he has a source that says Fox has more control in the organization than Pace. All the hosts were in agreement that Fox should go if that is the case. This is essentially the same thing Bernstein has been saying on the SCORE for a while.

Thoughts?

Peace :dabears

Bernstein, Hub and now Hampton are saying it..... who knows what to believe. if Fox grabbed power from

Pace then I wouldn't be surprised if Pace fires Fox after the season, or at least tries to.

Fox has always had control over the 53 man roster and who plays. Fox also has had control over his coaching staff. With no details this conversation is a mute point. Or are they trying to figure out which one to give credit to for the defense being in the top 10 in many categories so far this season?

Fox has always had control over the 53 man roster and who plays. Fox also has had control over his coaching staff. With no details this conversation is a mute point. Or are they trying to figure out which one to give credit to for the defense being in the top 10 in many categories so far this season?

From what I read/heard Pace had control of 53 man roster and now Fox does. Did fox trump Pace in the draft room and FA?