Who do we take in round #2?

bradjock

We've beat the #1 pick talk to death. Assuming we stay where we are at with no trades, who are you hoping for in round #2?

It depends on who we take in Rd 1 but I'll assume we take Adams. In Rd 2 there's a list of players I'd like to see:

If any of the top 4 QBs are on the board take them. Kizer, Trubisky, Mahomes, Watson

If that fails then I feel the same way if any of the top 3 OTs are on the board. Ramczyk, Bolles, Robinson

When both fail: Other players I like are CB Awuzie, NB Baker, King, White, TE Evan Engram

It depends on who we take in Rd 1 but I'll assume we take Adams. In Rd 2 there's a list of players I'd like to see:

If any of the top 4 QBs are on the board take them. Kizer, Trubisky, Mahomes, Watson

If that fails then I feel the same way if any of the top 3 OTs are on the board. Ramczyk, Bolles, Robinson

When both fail: Other players I like are CB Awuzie, NB Baker, King, White, TE Evan Engram

My thoughts almost exactly. I prefer Jonathan Allen in RD1, but the comments above are exactly how I feel. I'm not as big a fan of Mahomes as many (think he'll be a bust), but that has to be the thought process.

For the record, if the QBs and the OTs aren't there, I think my pick is Budda Baker.