Forget what the experts say.

Wesson44

I really doesn't matter what the draft experts say until we line up and snap the ball. We have just drafted players that fill a need and at the same time create nightmare mismatches fot the defense. Third down back in Cohen that they call the "HUMAN JOYSTICK" good luck catching him.Two TE'S that can both catch and run over people! A QB that can actually see over his linemen......lol. Now we have two guys that can run at the WR spot in Wheaton and Wright...some height in the red zone with White (if healthy)and Meredith. Not to entire our ground game. Last year there were games where we should have won if not for injuries.....at home against the PACKERS ...L 30-27....Lions...... L..20-17 .....Titans.....L 27-21....Giants......L 22-16...Jaguars....L 17-16......Colts.....L 29-23...and the Texans...L 23-14.Thats 7 games we should have won......7+3=10......so I feel we are not that far of.

I really doesn't matter what the draft experts say until we line up and snap the ball. We have just drafted players that fill a need and at the same time create nightmare mismatches fot the defense. Third down back in Cohen that they call the "HUMAN JOYSTICK" good luck catching him.Two TE'S that can both catch and run over people! A QB that can actually see over his linemen......lol. Now we have two guys that can run at the WR spot in Wheaton and Wright...some height in the red zone with White (if healthy)and Meredith. Not to entire our ground game. Last year there were games where we should have won if not for injuries.....at home against the PACKERS ...L 30-27....Lions...... L..20-17 .....Titans.....L 27-21....Giants......L 22-16...Jaguars....L 17-16......Colts.....L 29-23...and the Texans...L 23-14.Thats 7 games we should have won......7+3=10......so I feel we are not that far of.

From this point a lot of the draft , this doesnt make sense, but it is about evaluating talent and if Pace got that right this could turn out to be his best draft. You would think we got players that could start right away but the draft is a crapshoot anyways, so let him do what he thinks is best and in a few years he gets praised or gets fired. The guy has balls, and I like that about him.

Last year, if you were to evaluate the Bears draft now, I'd say we had one of the 5 best drafts in the league. Lots of things can change between now and then, but that is a grade that matters and 3 years from now it will matter even more. I won't judge Pace based upon his draft grade the weekend of the draft, I'll judge him based upon that draft grades in year 3 and year 5 (as well as our long-term record). We have a great cap position and at least a person who could be the franchise QB (and another guy who could end up being okay).

Pats have two QB's that start across the league, one who they could have probably gotten a top 5 pick for (and the other being the greatest of all time at the respected position). Bottom line...this is a process and we need to continue to develop and maximize players. We do need White to break-out, cause if him, Shaheen, Howard, Simms, and Meredith can all become pretty good players (With maybe two to three being above average to well above average), we'd have some weapons for our young QB. Easier said then done...but hey, possibilities exist.