Bears at Packers Game Thread

adam

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is bullshit. outclassed again by GB. I cant stand this garbage. In preseason, everything was quicker with Trubisky. Glennon gets in there and the first play is a slow developing pass play. I just dont understand this stupidity.

I think the decision to hold back Trubisky is on Pace. Someone has to have a replay after Glennon fumbled to read Fox's lips. He looked disgusted.

After the long weather delay, the Bears drive into GB territory only to go backwards with penalties. Glennon has no ability to gain back the yards. On a long deep pass he literally throws into triple coverage to Bellamy (who almost caught it) instead of Wright who was open.

What else do we need to see? Glennon throws another shitty ball right to the Packers, and 2 plays later, it is 21-0. I seriously hate Glennon and he is the worst QB the Bears have ever had. I am so done with his stupid ass.

Fox needs to be fired, this is beyond embarrassing.

After the long weather delay, the Bears drive into GB territory only to go backwards with penalties. Glennon has no ability to gain back the yards. On a long deep pass he literally throws into triple coverage to Bellamy (who almost caught it) instead of Wright who was open.

Was actually a good throw albeit into triple coverage. Bellamy should have tried to catch it with his hands instead of letting the ball get into his body

Glennon leads Bears on a 72 yard TD drive in less than 2 minutes. GB came with a lot of pressure leaving some 1 on 1 matchups. Miller with the big catch and run. Wright with the TD on a nice corner route. Glennon with a nice toss for once. Where has that been all year?