Bench: 22 reps (2nd)

- Taller than Calvin Johnson

- Stronger than Donald Penn

- Faster than Antonio Brown

- Jumps higher than Odell Beckham Jr.

His last two seasons:

48-679, 14.1, 5 TDs

57-563, 9.9, 9 TDs

That is some great production and he is 6'6" and 250 lbs, so he is not just a workout warrior.

Would you consider him as an option if he is sitting there in the 4th?

I know we have Shaheen, but man, Gesicki is tearing it up:

His last two seasons:

48-679, 14.1, 5 TDs

57-563, 9.9, 9 TDs

That is some great production and he is 6'6" and 250 lbs, so he is not just a workout warrior.

Would you consider him as an option if he is sitting there in the 4th?

I think you would. Imagine the fits him and Shaheen would give defenses in the red zone alone. That would be sick. Do we know if he can block as well

I think you would. Imagine the fits him and Shaheen would give defenses in the red zone alone. That would be sick. Do we know if he can block as well

Like Greg Olsen when he came out of college Gesicki is not reported to be a very good blocker. He has the size to and athletic ability to improve in that area. In the meantime you unleash his 4.54 speed into the open field. The only concern I had was that in the gauntlet drill he didn't look like a good hands type receiver. I have never watched any film on him nor do I recall seeing him in games (I'm sure I have) so I have no idea if that's just nerves or something that shows up on gameday too.

Then again, if his hands are a concern that's why he's there in the 4th Rd. I'd have to strongly consider him there.

I believe he is terrible at blocking, but that's why he would be available in the 3rd and 4th. I see him more like Jimmy Graham, as a pass catching TE.

I just thought it would be a matchup nightmare between him, Shaheen, and Cohen.

Gronk and Hernandez was a deadly combo before you know what happened...... Shaheen and Gesicki would give Defenses a very hard match up problem.

Gronk and Hernandez was a deadly combo before you know what happened...... Shaheen and Gesicki would give Defenses a very hard match up problem.

Yeah, you could show run formation with 2 TE sets, then have these two monsters rumbling into the secondary with Cohen slipping out into the flats. That would be tough to defend.