10 Man Practice Squad Announced

Pixote

10 Man Practice Squad Announced

I'm Happy to see Ryan Nall signed to the PS. 

I hope he gets moved up ASAP.

Quarterback Tyler Bray, running backs Taquan Mizzell and Ryan Nall, receiver Tanner Gentry, offensive linemen Dejon Allen and James Stone, defensive lineman Abdullah Anderson, linebacker Josh Woods, and defensive backs Michael Joseph and Jonathon Mincy.

I am glad we got Nall back, same as Gentry. I was surprised they didn't retain Jordan Morgan OG but they had about 2 years to see him.  Tolliver making the 53 shows he has the potential, was hoping for Doren Grant to slip in too.  Since we traded for Mack, the next two years will be difficult to fill the next "big" need we find, so it will be more developmental projects and dipping into FA.  Everything is in place now, the destiny rests on the shoulders of Mitch.  With the D we have, we can if need be rely on them to win.

36 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I am glad we got Nall back, same as Gentry. I was surprised they didn't retain Jordan Morgan OG but they had about 2 years to see him.  Tolliver making the 53 shows he has the potential, was hoping for Doren Grant to slip in too.  Since we traded for Mack, the next two years will be difficult to fill the next "big" need we find, so it will be more developmental projects and dipping into FA.  Everything is in place now, the destiny rests on the shoulders of Mitch.  With the D we have, we can if need be rely on them to win.

Agreed if the defense can realize its full potential similar to Jacksonville then all Trubisky needs to do is be the Blake Bortles that played down the stretch and in the playoffs.

38 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I am glad we got Nall back, <snip>

Since we traded for Mack, the next two years will be difficult to fill the next "big" need we find, so it will be more developmental projects and dipping into FA.  

Nall was a must IMO.  

On any future needs, don’t forget Urlacher would “play ball” when the team needed money.  Converting salary to bonus, etc. One would hope Mack would do the same for the benefit of the club when asked.  

12 minutes ago, lemonej said:

Agreed if the defense can realize its full potential similar to Jacksonville then all Trubisky needs to do is be the Blake Bortles that played down the stretch and in the playoffs.

I've got much higher hopes than that for Trubisky.  

8 minutes ago, CrackerDog said:

Nall was a must IMO.  

On any future needs, don’t forget Urlacher would “play ball” when the team needed money.  Converting salary to bonus, etc. One would hope Mack would do the same for the benefit of the club when asked.  

The key guys that may not be resigned after their deals are up Hicks, Trevathan, Amukamura, White, Cooper, Massie and Sims. This is all based on Trubisky take the next step and becoming the franchise QB which would probably put him in line for astronomical numbers 4 years from now

4 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

4 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

So do I but I think how Bortles performed early in the season had their coaching staff ready to replace him but he "righted the ship" and I can see that as a realistic expectation for Trubisky this season in a new offense and still learning how to feel and avoid the pass rush.