16 game condensed version

Stinger226

I went back and watched every game on a condensed version since my NFL pass is still into effect.

A few observations:  We easily could have won more games.

Cohen sure does stick out with his limited play set.

There were very few plays where Howard made players miss, most were big holes for him. ( he did run over many)

Hicks and Mack are total beasts.

R, Smith was very noticable and Floyd looked good at the end of the season.

The MT- A. Robinson connection was much better at the end of the season.

MT had some great games and looked bad in several.

Injury is the only thing holding us back from making a SB game. 16 game Bear highlights got me hyped. 

Mack was just rounding into shape when got injured.  MT looked lost most of the year but in the last few games it seemed to be coming together.   Just improving those two issues and the first half of the season figures to be much more fun.