Bleacher Report Under-rated

AZ54

Just now, Stinger226 said:

For draft info, I look at GBNReport, Draft countdown, Dane Bugler and Matt Miller. Bleacher Report has a lot of Windy city gridiron articles. 

Draft boards are being finalized and I figured I'd start linking to some of them.  I'm interested in the top talent of course but what I like the most about draft time is finding day 3 gems.  As usual there's a ton of variation in draft boards, here is Gil Brandt's and his WR rankings are quite a bit lower from what most people have.  Which one does Poles' match up with best?    

So far Poles has kept the same scouting org but he's also publicly stated how impressed he was with their work.  I think it's reasonable to assume we'll see similar traits drafted on day 3 that brought us players like Trevis Gipson and Darnell Mooney.  Of course we also know that Eberflus' scheme on D needs different talent from what we've had.  

Just avoid the WTF moments of the Phil Emery era.  

https://www.nfl.com/news/gil-brandt-s-hot-100-ranking-top-prospects-in-2022-nfl-draft-class

Ourlads is another website that is run by former scouts that lines player value differently than the general consensus of so called experts. I just take everything in and develop my own opinions and see how they work out. For example, I see Jamboree Salyer/OL from Georgia ending up starting this year somewhere. Read profiles and watch tape to come to that conclusion. We will see, everyone doesn't have him rated very high.

12 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Ourlads is another website that is run by former scouts that lines player value differently than the general consensus of so called experts. I just take everything in and develop my own opinions and see how they work out. For example, I see Jamboree Salyer/OL from Georgia ending up starting this year somewhere. Read profiles and watch tape to come to that conclusion. We will see, everyone doesn't have him rated very high.

I had forgotten about Ourlads, they are pretty good.  Salyer looks good for OG.