Who Does This?

lemonej

I annually take draft weekend off and this year I'm here again ! I'm going to couch gate on Day 1 ( Ox Tail Stew) Kentucky Bourbon, Miller High Life and rubbing my dogs belly for good luck. The most important thing is checking in with you guys tomorrow! I love this site and you people that post here!

I've watched this draft every year since it was first telecast back in the 80's. For the first few years I had to request time off from work to avoid missing it. Then starting '86 I became self employed so there was no scheduling problems, LOL - Now, being retired and bored out of my mind, this is a real treat.

18 minutes ago, Pixote said:

I've watched this draft every year since it was first telecast back in the 80's. For the first few years I had to request time off from work to avoid missing it. Then starting '86 I became self employed so there was no scheduling problems, LOL - Now, being retired and bored out of my mind, this is a real treat.

Pix we go way back and I'm still employed and can see the light at the end of the tunnel and its not a train approaching fast.