Bearstalk.com

DABEARSDABOMB

Thanks for getting this up and running. Been out for about a week, but I am ready to get back into the debates.

Also, thanks for the tip on how to view in outline format, similar to the old view.

Man, I can't believe I am back to post #1. Well, one down, thousands to go:)

Jason - DBDB.......

Anything you need me to do just let me know.

I have all the graphics from the old site on my pc including the flash gallery. I have many of the items from the old front page. I am a pack rat when it comes to the internet & my PC.

I am willing to do whatever I can to help you out here at TalkBears.

You have done a fantastic job in the lightning fast creation of the new forum and notification of the "family". THANKS!!

Jason - DBDB.......

Anything you need me to do just let me know.

I have all the graphics from the old site on my pc including the flash gallery. I have many of the items from the old front page. I am a pack rat when it comes to the internet & my PC.

I am willing to do whatever I can to help you out here at TalkBears.

You have done a fantastic job in the lightning fast creation of the new forum and notification of the "family". THANKS!!

That sounds awesome. If I remember I'll get you set up with ftp access for the server so you can save stuff you want online and all that jazz. That flash gallery sounds super sweet.

Also, this goes out to you and everyone else, but remember, if there is some links you'd like on the site or anything else let me know and I'll get it done.

If not on tv at home, i watch the games at champps in the Spectrum or Chronic Cantina in Costa Mesa.

Good stuff. I watch them down in Aliso Niguel at Patsy's Irish Pub. I happened to see you were in Mission and I was going to say it be weird if I never realized your one of the Bears fans that is there every week, haha.

There's a Chronic in Mission too right?

Good stuff. I watch them down in Aliso Niguel at Patsy's Irish Pub. I happened to see you were in Mission and I was going to say it be weird if I never realized your one of the Bears fans that is there every week, haha.

There's a Chronic in Mission too right?

I think the one in Costa is the only one. Sunday Funday is pretty nice there. Where in Aliso is Patsy's? Is it in shopping center Vitamim Shoppe is?

I think the one in Costa is the only one. Sunday Funday is pretty nice there. Where in Aliso is Patsy's? Is it in shopping center Vitamim Shoppe is?

No. It is on Crown Valley and Golden Lantern (there is a blockbuster in the center and a Wendy's). The place has all games on every week and some solid specials. It is an old time bar but the Bear games are always in full sound in the front room on there 60 inch TV in HD (and than there are tv's all around it which have stuff).

There is another Patsy's in the Mission/Aliso/Laguna Hills areas so maybe that is in a Vitamin Shoppe center?

And I may be wrong, the Patsy's I'm talking about may be considered Laguna Hills.

Found it I hate change :angry: but I am happy we are all here for the most part. :headbang I love this site :bears and hope we never go anywhere. Hey how do I put my pix back up?

Glad you made it over. :cheers

It looks like you have your avy up, is there any other sort of pic you are looking to put up (I know all of the images that were on the old site, were deleted by the network). In the future we shouldn't have such issues (unless I personally f things up, which is always a possibility considering I'm a hack at this stuff, LOL) since we are on our own server.

:bears

That sounds awesome. If I remember I'll get you set up with ftp access for the server so you can save stuff you want online and all that jazz. That flash gallery sounds super sweet.

Also, this goes out to you and everyone else, but remember, if there is some links you'd like on the site or anything else let me know and I'll get it done.

Looks like you're doing a great job of getting things going DBDB and others. I really appreciate being able to stay connected. :dabears

• 2 weeks later...
If not on tv at home, i watch the games at champps in the Spectrum or Chronic Cantina in Costa Mesa.

Man I miss SoCal. Hope that you both are living it up out there. Did either of you go to the Opener in San Diego? I was there on vacation and sat with a bunch of native Chicagoans who are all part of a group called, the Western Association of Crazy Chicagoans & Others. They will be having another Super Bowl Party in Las Vegas once again if you guys are interested, let me know.