Arthur Blanks comment

DrunkBomber

I was watching the game last night and right after Blank said Vick might be able to return if he doesnt eat too much fried chicken one of my friends called me and we were curious if it was gonna be brought up today as an issue. Sure enough, theyve been talking about all day. I personally dont think it was meant to be a racial comment but with a subject as touchy as Vick it doesnt surprise me it was brought up.

I was watching the game last night and right after Blank said Vick might be able to return if he doesnt eat too much fried chicken one of my friends called me and we were curious if it was gonna be brought up today as an issue. Sure enough, theyve been talking about all day. I personally dont think it was meant to be a racial comment but with a subject as touchy as Vick it doesnt surprise me it was brought up.

To some everything is a racial comment. But really I doubt he meant anything by it. It was a STUPID comment, but I doubt it was a racially motivated one. But you have to think he is wishing he had never said it... :banghead