2024 Schedule Early Look

adam

This season the Bears had the NFC South and the AFC West, next season they get the AFC South and NFC West. It feels like a fairly even schedule. The Bears get 9 home games next season, which is nice.

Here are the current non-division games: @SF, JAX, @IND, @HOU, LAR, SEA, TEN, @ARZ, WAS, NE, CAR

I know we don't know what some teams will look like, but to make the playoffs next year, the Bears would need at least 6-7 wins from this group. So CAR, NE, WAS, ARZ, and TEN seem like highly likely wins. They would need 1-2 from SEA, LAR, HOU, IND, and JAX. What do you think? I feel like that is very reasonable and the odds should have the Bears favored in at least 6 of those.

4 minutes ago, adam said:

This season the Bears had the NFC South and the AFC West, next season they get the AFC South and NFC West. It feels like a fairly even schedule. The Bears get 9 home games next season, which is nice.

Here are the current non-division games: @SF, JAX, @IND, @HOU, LAR, SEA, TEN, @ARZ, WAS, NE, CAR

I know we don't know what some teams will look like, but to make the playoffs next year, the Bears would need at least 6-7 wins from this group. So CAR, NE, WAS, ARZ, and TEN seem like highly likely wins. They would need 1-2 from SEA, LAR, HOU, IND, and JAX. What do you think? I feel like that is very reasonable and the odds should have the Bears favored in at least 6 of those.

QBs: Purdy, Lawrence, Richardson, Stroud, Stafford, Smith, Willis, Murray, Howell, Williams/Maye/Daniels, and Young.  

The Bears could potentially trade down with NE, ARZ, or WAS and can help insure the have a bad record by giving them a loss.

7 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

QBs: Purdy, Lawrence, Richardson, Stroud, Stafford, Smith, Willis, Murray, Howell, Williams/Maye/Daniels, and Young.  

The Bears could potentially trade down with NE, ARZ, or WAS and can help insure the have a bad record by giving them a loss.

I was thinking about that. It will be interesting to see what these teams do. 

Going thru the QBs, Stafford and Purdy seem to be the two best, then a drop off.