Bears Roster Grade (Current)

adam

The Bears have the T-15th best roster WITHOUT A QB, LMAO!Ā šŸ¤£

If you add an average QB with a score of 2.0, the Bears would move to a top 8 team.

Also, I think they are low balling the RBs and WRs. So Saquon on the Eagles is a 3.4, but Swift, Herbert, Roschon is only a 2.0 on the Bears? Also, Moore/Allen is only a 2.8, but the Eagles Brown/Smith is a 3.8? Their WR3 isĀ DeVante Parker who is terrible now.

If the Bears get an elite Edge or DT, that would bump those units up from 1.8 and 0.6 respectively. They believe our DTs are the 4th worst in the NFL. Only the Browns have a better LB-CB-S combo score. Bears are #2 there, which is impressive.

Ā 

1 hour ago, adam said:

If you add an average QB with a score of 2.0, the Bears would move to a top 8 team.

Also, I think they are low balling the RBs and WRs. So Saquon on the Eagles is a 3.4, but Swift, Herbert, Roschon is only a 2.0 on the Bears? Also, Moore/Allen is only a 2.8, but the Eagles Brown/Smith is a 3.8? Their WR3 isĀ DeVante Parker who is terrible now.

If the Bears get an elite Edge or DT, that would bump those units up from 1.8 and 0.6 respectively. They believe our DTs are the 4th worst in the NFL. Only the Browns have a better LB-CB-S combo score. Bears are #2 there, which is impressive.

Never pay attention to stuff like this, it's subjective.

33 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:
2 hours ago, adam said:

Never pay attention to stuff like this, it's subjective.

Sort of, they use stats and metrics and then weight the units by importance. I guess the weights can be adjusted. Eye ball test is definitely subjective, but this stuff is closer to being objective. I think it is accurate enough, and you can see how the teams are structured as of today.

The Bears are lumped into a group with the Colts, Falcons, Seahawks, and Jaguars. Seems about right.