Any Collectors in the Group?

Mongo3451

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

I am thinking of selling this. It's 52 years old.  Anyone know the value?  24x36

20240403_120308.jpg

If it is not autographed, or a rookie card, it is probably valued a lot less than you think. Autographed cardstock photos go from $100-200 for Butkus. 

Here is someone else that tried to sell one from an estate sale:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vtg-1968-dick-butkus-chicago-bears-24-440449876

40 minutes ago, adam said:

If it is not autographed, or a rookie card, it is probably valued a lot less than you think. Autographed cardstock photos go from $100-200 for Butkus. 

Here is someone else that tried to sell one from an estate sale:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vtg-1968-dick-butkus-chicago-bears-24-440449876

I didn't see $

I have two gifts from my boys.  One is a 6x10 Autographed photo of Ditka flipping the bird.  And a large photo of a rookie Urlacher also signed.  No cards and not looking ;to sell them.  The Ditka is available on eBay etc.  The other is a one off 

I started a collection years ago of autographed jerseys.  Have Sayers, Butkus, Singletary, Urlacher, and Hester.  Been hanging in the closet for years but want to build frames and add some swag like a card or picture with some gold etching with the name and achievements.