Walker gone per Bears website

Connorbear

Wow. I thought we'd here about Arch or Miller before Walker.

I really think he was unwilling to negotiate a change in the contract. Remember, he is the player who refused to report to Buffalo last yr (originally traded to Buff from Philly). I think he has an over inflated view of his worth.

I wish him no ill will. Best of luck to him.

Peace :bears

I really think he was unwilling to negotiate a change in the contract. Remember, he is the player who refused to report to Buffalo last yr (originally traded to Buff from Philly). I think he has an over inflated view of his worth.

I wish him no ill will. Best of luck to him.

Peace :bears

Walker talked about really wanting to be in Chicago, and playing for Chicago, and I think he has family in Chicago. The combination of his comments indicating he wanted to be here, and the fact there's a ton of question marks at the position for the Bears, really made me think something would get done. He had an extremely dissappointing season, but Wale's first season was dissappointing also.

Either way, he bust his ass to get on the field even when he was hurting. I wish him the best of luck also.

All we know is that Walker was willing to play hurt, I would too if I had a $5mil bonus coming my way. As far as busting his ass that should have been done in the offseason during workouts and based on his performance my guess is that Walker didn't work too hard this past offseason. He may have gone back to his old ways when he first came into the league; he was lazy and took things for granted. Those are his words not mine from after the Cards cut him.

This is one guy, out of all the others, I wouldn't mind bringing back at a discount. He was horrid last year but he has a history of being good and I wouldn't mind taking a shot on him if necessary (just to assure depth). Than again I'm not against what the Bears currently have on the roster either, especially if Dusty/Harris were healthy as I think the two of them are above average DT's (well I'm not really going out on a limb with Harris, considering a healthy harris is the best DT in football).